Most travelers entering Canada need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to Enter Canada.
Before you travel, please check the documents
required to enter Canada.
- To check if you need a Visa to enter Canada Click Here
- To check where to apply for your visa click Here
- To check if you need an eTA (
Electronic Travel Authorization)
To check Visa Processing time Click Here
note that Processing
time for visa applications vary depending on the office and the time of
the year and could be long. Participants are encouraged to apply early
for their visas and as soon as possible.
Who needs an Electronic Travel Authorization?
Citizens from countries other than the United States (U.S.) who do not need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an eTA before flying to Canada. To find out if you need an eTA click Here.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation can only be sent to individuals who have already registered for the
Conference. However this does not imply any financial support towards expenses
for attending the congress, such as registration, travel and hotel accommodation.
How to obtain a letter of invitation
- Complete your registration. To register click Here
- Upon Registration you will receive an email confirming your registration and your registration confirmation # .
- ICEE will email you your letter of invitation immediately upon receipt of your email
Please note that under no
circumstances can an invitation letter be issued for those who have not paid
their registration fees in full.